Here is a glimpse of what has been going through my brain today. Trust me, this doesn't even scratch the surface but I don't want to scare you away.
It is way too cold in my house to get out of bed right now. Why are we so stubborn that we won't turn on the heat when it is 40 degrees outside?
I absolutely love these Beasley kids. Yes, I had to get up at 6:45 this morning when I could have been in bed until 9:00 but it doesn't matter. These kids, this family, is all worth it.
I am so excited to have kiddos with Andrew. We'll be fantastic parents. I hope we'll be great parents. Oh hell, I'll just settle for good.
Pre-teen boys are hilarious. They are awkward but don't know it. They think they're cool when they are wearing braces, their voices are starting to change and can't even drive yet. These kids will change the world one day and I want to be a part of that.
I don't need to take a shower before I go to class today. I'll just put my hair in a ponytail and no one will ever know. Do I smell, no. Alright then.
Childhood obesity is so sad. What has happened in our country? Kids don't move anymore. Parents don't have the money to feed their kids healthy food. How can I change this?
This weather is amazing! I'm so glad I walked to school today! I love all of these Obama signs in these yards. What will our country be like with him as President? I am so excited for the future of this country if he is elected. Oh no, what if McCain is elected? Canada sounds good. Maybe Vancouver. Yeah, Vancouver.
Awww, this home for the aged makes me sad. I wonder how many people go and visit their family members there. Maybe I should volunteer to be someone's buddy there? Is that possible? I wonder if they're watching me from their windows. Creepy.
Dr. D. should have retired 10 years ago but he is still going strong. He may be going a little crazy, though, since he keeps stopping this movie every 5 seconds to give us his opinion instead of allowing us to form our own.
I really want to have a big fat cheeseburger with onion rings and a coke. Instead, I will have a turkey burger with fries and a diet pepsi. Why do I do this to myself?
Aahhhh, gmail. What did I do before I had you in my life? You are amazing and you make my life much more manageable.
Okay, so Andrew isn't sure about being an Anesthesiologist Assistant. Okay. So our plans are changed a little. Did we have real plans anyway? I just want Andrew to be happy. Man I can't wait until I can see him everyday! What do I need to be doing for the wedding?
Dr. S. has some major cleavage showing. Why am I looking at her cleavage? Shared equity just might be the thing that can bring affordable housing to millions of people.
Maybe I should go to law school. I would be a good lawyer. It would help me do things I can't do without a law degree. hhmmmmmm.....
Yay! Laurel is home. Haven't seen her in a long time. Not really, just a couple of days. I missed her. Who would have ever thought that I would miss my sister when we hated each other for years!?!?!?
Aahhh, I don't have to think about saving the world anymore today. Oh wait, I want to save the world for my job. Oh wait, the economy sucks, will I be able to find a job? Whew, there are still some jobs on idealist.org. Maybe I can still save the world. Now, what can I do to save the world?
Do I want to do a blog tonight? I am really tired. I need to look over my tutoring for tomorrow. I really think I'm going to like these kids, except for that one who is going to drive me crazy. Maybe he was assigned to me for a reason beyond myself. I hope he can learn from me. I hope I can learn from him. Do I want to do a blog tonight? Maybe I can blog about all these random thoughts in my head...
3 comments:
Wow! I don't know how you organized those in your head to blog.....oh yeah, it's you and of course even your thoughts are organized....I love it! I bet your brain has lots of wrinkles to hold all that stuff you put in it. You are one of a kind.....and that's good!!!
I loved this one and YES on law school, bc NO you will not get a job in this economy right now.
i chuckled.
at several of these....
and you win the "weird" award of the week for this one...thanks.
share more!!!
Post a Comment