Monday, October 13, 2008

heaven on my feet

It's official:

I now own the most perfect pair of shoes to grace this earth! When I see them, my heart flutters and my feet begin to ache just to get inside them.

For the past three years, I have been in search of a pair of camel colored, flat, tall, leather boots. Yes, that is a lot for one pair of shoes to achieve but I finally found them! After searching at the end of the summer, I found these BCBG boots on Piperlime but didn't really have the money to spend on them. A month later, I went to check in on them and they weren't on the website.

I googled them in a panic and couldn't find anywhere that was selling them...my heart was broken but my wallet was happy. Then in my last ditch effort, I googled them once more and found them! Though my pockets are not deep these days, I decided it was worth it to scrimp for a while to get those boots that are an investment.

Without further ado, the boots that will be on my feet a lot the fall and winter seasons...

3 comments:

Janie said...

You're right!!!!! They are the perfect boots. I knew you really wanted these boots but I didn't know that you 'yearned' for them. Happy feet are very important, so......good for you!

Laurel said...

I'm diggin you're background...cute!

Phylecia said...

i love 'em!